- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122742] $UserBaseDirectory
- From: "E. Frauendorfer" <he.frauendorfer at t-online.de>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 07:17:10 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help for $UserBaseDirectory gives the following "very helpful" instruction:
The value of $UserBaseDirectory can be specified by setting the
MATHEMATICA_BASE operating system environment variable when the
Mathematica kernel is launched. It cannot be reset from inside the kernel.
I would like to know where, when and how to do that.
Prev by Date:
problem seeing, getting, marking, copying coordinates
Next by Date:
FinancialData - how to find ticker symbols?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: problem seeing, getting, marking, copying coordinates
Next by thread: