support for STIX fonts yet?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122069] support for STIX fonts yet?
- From: mmausr <opngid at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 03:42:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Does anyone know if the STIX fonts can be installed and used for mathematical symbols in place of the Mathematica native one? Currently, the notebook interface feels like an 80% solution for what I need in a mathematical typesetting environment. There was a lot of progress in this area around the release of Publicon several years ago, but little appears to have happened since then, except the recent announcement of the CDF format. Hopefully version 9 of Mathematica will include some interesting developments on the typesetting front.