collect result in a text file with mathematical format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122072] collect result in a text file with mathematical format
  • From: Lina <arbiadr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 03:42:51 -0400 (EDT)

I use mathematica to solve a system of complex equations.
The solution I obtained is very complicated and contains mathematical
symbols like: power, division, etc.

I used all this in a java application.
In my java application I use Math kernel of mathematica to run the
code(of system resolution) and I want to obtain the result of
resolution in a file named: prop.txt.
then this result is displayed in the java interface from the text file
prop.txt.

My problem is that the complicated equation can't be written in
mathematical format (power for example can't be visualised ).
My question is how can we display the obtained result in a text file
in mathematical format, i.e mathematical symbols can be visualised
and are comprehensible.
the code I used is:
math.exe  -run   >c:\\prop.txt

I hope you can help me.