Re: Formatting in XLS(X) files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122086] Re: Formatting in XLS(X) files
  • From: "andre.robin3" <andre.robin3 at wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:47:10 -0400 (EDT)

My solution to this problem was to export the file without
formatting, and then call Excel  from Mathematica
via NETLink.

Then I useVisual Basic instructions to control Excel.

All this done programmaticaly in a very few lines of code (~20)
but if you have to discover NETLink and Visual Basic, it is time consuming.

news: j73gkt$fui$1 at smc.vnet.net...