Re: Formatting in XLS(X) files

My solution to this problem was to export the file without
formatting, and then call Excel  from Mathematica
via NETLink.

Then I useVisual Basic instructions to control Excel.

All this done programmaticaly in a very few lines of code (~20)
but if you have to discover NETLink and Visual Basic, it is time consuming.

news: j73gkt$fui$1 at smc.vnet.net...