Re: Formatting in XLS(X) files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg122123] Re: Formatting in XLS(X) files
  • From: "Alexey Popkov" <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 06:03:54 -0400 (EDT)

I used another way:

1) Export data from Mathematica to a text file in CVS format
2) Create a template Excel file which will auto-import this file as external
data source. Such file may be created in Excel 2003 via the menu command
Data-> Import external data-> Import data... You can tune it to
automatically import data every time the file is opened or by demand.

HTH,
Alexey