Re: Control 6 does nothing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122189] Re: Control 6 does nothing
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 05:36:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 10/18/11 at 7:41 AM, julian.aguirre at ehu.es (Juli=C3=A1n) wrote: >The keyboard shortcut "ctrl 6" for powers does nothing on in version >8 on Mac OS X 10.7.2 >Other shortcuts (square root, fractions) work as expected. >$Version >"8.0 for Mac OS X x86 (64-bit) (February 23, 2011)" That is the same version of Mathematica I am using with OS X 10.7.2 and the ctrl 6 works as expected for powers. Most likely, the problem you are seeing is due something else snagging this key combination before Mathematica sees it. Take a look at the Keyboard Shortcuts tab in the Keyboard preference pane. Scroll down to the keyboard shortcuts for Mission Control and make sure ctrl 6 is not selected as the keyboard shortcut to switch desktops.