Re: Style options bug
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122395] Re: Style options bug
- From: Nile <thrasher300 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 06:31:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Got it... It's silly, if you have the Home edition and get rid of the banner on top of each new notebooks by going in option inspector->Notebook options->Window properties->windows frame and select generic instead of normal, then the bug will happen over and over again... Simple Happy mathematica 8.0.4. It just got released today.