What are the best setting for ListSurfacePlot3D?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121306] What are the best setting for ListSurfacePlot3D?
  • From: Roger Bagula <roger.bagula at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 05:27:26 -0400 (EDT)

I want to get a complete parametric plot using just the
vertex data generated as a list of points {x,y,z}.
I having "flames" trouble ( stuff external to the actual parametric 3d
surface)
 and would like to do it better.
Some sort of program that makes the ListSurfacePlot3D
see quadralaterl data might work?

Roger Bagula