What are the best setting for ListSurfacePlot3D?

I want to get a complete parametric plot using just the
vertex data generated as a list of points {x,y,z}.
I having "flames" trouble ( stuff external to the actual parametric 3d
surface)
 and would like to do it better.
Some sort of program that makes the ListSurfacePlot3D
see quadralaterl data might work?

Roger Bagula