Re: How create new style sheet- Mathematica 8

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121393] Re: How create new style sheet- Mathematica 8
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:21:25 -0400 (EDT)

I don't understand your first point.  What do you mean by "Browse" option? I
can't possibly think you mean that the file browsing dialog only shows 2 of n
notebooks in some given directory.

Yes, it is the case that notebooks with Saveable->False should be able to save,
and don't in 8.0.1.  But that won't affect stylesheets created using the method
I outlined.  And that bug will be fixed in a Mathematica incremental update
which will hopefully be available soon.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com