Re: Texture in version 8, fine, but don't export...?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121426] Re: Texture in version 8, fine, but don't export...?
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:37:05 -0400 (EDT)

...some stuff works out of the box here with an EOS laser-sinter machine
(if e.g. the face normals are properly oriented). I only got into
trouble with more complex (pseudo-solid) shells.

Luc Barthelet did a presentation in Champaign last year on the very topic:

http://www.wolfram.com/events/techconf2010/presentations/LucBarthelet.zip

Regards,
Yves