Will it be a problem to include the mathematica plots in conference

Hello.

I wonder if there's no problem to put the plots into conference papers to submit.
I'm using Mathematica 7.0.

To see the plots properly in a computer which mathematica isn't installed, I had to install the font.

Should I use Mathematica only for calculation, not the graphics?

Thank you in advance.