Will it be a problem to include the mathematica plots in conference
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121452] Will it be a problem to include the mathematica plots in conference
- From: Myeong Ae Kang <makang at purdue.edu>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:42:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello. I wonder if there's no problem to put the plots into conference papers to submit. I'm using Mathematica 7.0. To see the plots properly in a computer which mathematica isn't installed, I had to install the font. Should I use Mathematica only for calculation, not the graphics? Thank you in advance.