Re: Aligning Typeset Math on Equal Signs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121523] Re: Aligning Typeset Math on Equal Signs
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kjm at KevinMcCann.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 04:12:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Tom,

Nice example. I have a question though. Did you actually type all the
GridBox's and RowBox's in the example below? If so, I would submit that
this is a really, really slow way to get from here to there. Personally,
I would not be willing to type all that stuff just to get the equals
signs to line up. Maybe I am lazy, but there it is.

I would hope that I could type up the three equations as one usually
does and then execute some alignment command to make it "look nice".

Kevin