Re: Compilation: Avoiding inlining

On 16/09/2011 12:08, Oliver Ruebenkoenig wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Sep 2011, DmitryG wrote:
>
>> Here is a program with (* Definition of the equations *) made one-
>> step, that performs the same as in my previous post....................

I tried pasting your example into Mathematica, but unfortunately there
seems to be a variable 'x' which is undefined - presumably some input
data. It might be worth posting a complete example, so that people can
explore how to get decent performance.

Error:

Part::partd: "Part specification x[[1]] is longer than depth of object."

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk