From: Kuba [mailto:drazen.kubatovic at zg.htnet.hr]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 6:06 AM
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg121576] Changing excel table with Wolfram Mathematica

    I would like to change some cells in Excel table with Mathematica. I
know that can be done with "Mathematica link for Excel", but is any way how
can I change this with Mathematica built-in functions? For example:

    Table from A1 to D4

1 1 1 1
1 1 1 1
1 1 2 2
1 1 2 2

I wont change cells from C3 to D4, to set new value. For example 2 becomes
3.
It is important that all other cells stay untouched.
Thank you very much.