Re: Artistic impression of cloudy structures

For a 2D "lightly cloudy sky" effect you can try something like

skycolor[x_] := RGBColor[x, x, 1];
ListDensityPlot[ BinCounts[Accumulate[RandomReal[{-1, 1}, {100000, 2}]],
1, 1],  ColorFunction -> skycolor]

(of course you might want to increase the number of points, zoom on a
dense region and/or change the sizes of the bins)

In principle a generalisation to 3D is straightforward (just generate
triplets of random numbers instead of couples) but I do not know of any
ListDensityPlot3D function in Mathematica so the visualization can prove
tricky.

Regards

Jacopo