How to manipulate logic algebra in shortened form?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121662] How to manipulate logic algebra in shortened form?
- From: gonnavis <gonnavis at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 22:34:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If there's a function =E2=88=91m(0,2,7) which need to be simplified.
How to type it into Mathematica?
Must I first convert it into standard form like !a&&!b&&!c||!a&&b&&!c||
Prev by Date:
Re: help with integration
Next by Date:
Re: HCL color space implementation for Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Count Number of Iteration [FindRoot]
Next by thread:
problem opening mathematica