problem opening mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121669] problem opening mathematica
- From: "Maras Emile" <emile.maras at u-psud.fr>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 22:35:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: emile.maras at u-psud.fr
I regularly have a problem when I open mathematica. It takes a long time
and I get this message :
"The Kernel is not responding to a Dynamic Evaluation. You may either
choose to abort and restart the kernel or continue waiting. Dynamic
updating can be re-enabled using the Dynamic Updating Enabled command in
the Evaluation menu."
Then whatever I do (Abort or Continue Waiting) Mathematica fails to open
and i need to force it to close.
What is strange is that sometimes it works and sometimes not.
When it doesn't work the only way i found to make it work properly again
is to restart my computer.
I use mathematica18.104.22.168 on Windows XP.
I tryed to re-instal mathematica once but it didn't solve the problem.
Anyone got the same problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: Error Message on Magnification
Next by Date:
Re: 1-liner wanted
Previous by thread:
How to manipulate logic algebra in shortened form?
Next by thread:
Re: problem opening mathematica