problem opening mathematica

Hello

I regularly have a problem when I open mathematica. It takes a long time
and I get this message :
"The Kernel is not responding to a Dynamic Evaluation. You may either
choose to abort and restart the kernel or continue waiting. Dynamic
updating can be re-enabled using the Dynamic Updating Enabled command in
the Evaluation menu."

Then whatever I do (Abort or Continue Waiting) Mathematica fails to open
and i need to force it to close.

What is strange is that sometimes it works and sometimes not.

When it doesn't work the only way i found to make it work properly again
is to restart my computer.

I use mathematica8.0.0.0 on Windows XP.

I tryed to re-instal mathematica once but it didn't solve the problem.

Anyone got the same problem?

Thank you

Emile Maras