Re: HCL color space implementation for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121696] Re: HCL color space implementation for Mathematica
  • From: Alexey Popkov <lehin.p at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 04:15:11 -0400 (EDT)

Oleksandr,

The package you referenced implements the HSB (Hue - Saturation -
Brilliance) color space which is not the same as HCL (Hue - Croma -
Luminance). It seems that the ColorConvert function of version 6
already has the ability to convert between HSB and RGB and backward.
But not between HCL and RGB or Lab and RGB.

Alexey