Re: HCL color space implementation for Mathematica

Oleksandr,

The package you referenced implements the HSB (Hue - Saturation -
Brilliance) color space which is not the same as HCL (Hue - Croma -
Luminance). It seems that the ColorConvert function of version 6
already has the ability to convert between HSB and RGB and backward.
But not between HCL and RGB or Lab and RGB.

Alexey