Re: How do I stop Mathematica changing the format of fractions in Input cells?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125795] Re: How do I stop Mathematica changing the format of fractions in Input cells?
- From: James Stein <mathgroup at stein.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 04:45:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or it may be easier for the OP to put his notebook somewhere (e.g., DropBox) and provide a link to it. On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:28 AM, David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>wrote: > I suspect you need to produce a reproducible example for anyone to > explore this. One way might be to create a notebook programatically that > shows the change of format when it is saved - otherwise any notebook > that you produce will be morphed before someone can look at it. > > > David Bailey > http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk > >