Re: Mie Scattering w/Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg125892] Re: Mie Scattering w/Mathematica
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 05:54:35 -0400 (EDT)

There does not seem to be anything at the link you posted aside from a
list of members of the group.  Also there does not seem to be an Art
Lampado listed there.

But perhaps here is the link you meant to post:

Quite a long time ago I wrote Mie scattering code, and I imagine that
I still have it in the catacombs of my hard drive...: