Re: Mie Scattering w/Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125892] Re: Mie Scattering w/Mathematica
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 05:54:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
There does not seem to be anything at the link you posted aside from a list of members of the group. Also there does not seem to be an Art Lampado listed there. But perhaps here is the link you meant to post: http://www.scattport.org/index.php/programs-menu/mie-type-codes-menu/112-mie-mathematica-lampado Quite a long time ago I wrote Mie scattering code, and I imagine that I still have it in the catacombs of my hard drive...: http://scientificarts.com/radar/radar/CrossSections/index.html --David On Apr 5, 5:55 am, Guy Mongelli <monge... at che.rochester.edu> wrote: > Check out this link:https://sites.google.com/site/thetanggroupur/groupmem bers > > The most helpful code for Mathematica that I have found is posted by Art Lampado. Although you have probably already found a relevant code sample by now.