Where is ShowGraph?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125949] Where is ShowGraph?
- From: James Stein <mathgroup at stein.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 05:32:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I assume Combinatorica comes preloaded with Mathematica 8, because my attempt to load Combinatorica gives an error message "Combinatorica Graph and Permutations functionality has been superseded by preloaded functionaliy[sic]." And indeed, so it seems, as this code works fine: g = GraphData["KnightsTour"] resulting in an apparently sensible list structure for g. However, online documentation for Combinatorica describes a routine ShowGraph, giving this example: ShowGraph[CompleteGraph] But ShowGraph is not defined (apparently not preloaded). Indeed, 'ShowGraph' appears in blue text (undefined) in the aforementioned documentation page. I visited www.combinatorica.com, as suggested by the documentation, without edification. What am I missing? How do I display the graph 'g'?