Plotting vectors on a linear function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125956] Plotting vectors on a linear function
- From: Clemens Diderot <clmnsbchn at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 05:35:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying to plot a linear function (y=1-x) together in one graph with a bunch of vectors, which have their tails on the function. A bit like in this example here: http://pic.twitter.com/GRfhjPRP
Anyone any idea? Much appreciated!
Prev by Date:
Where is ShowGraph?
Next by Date:
Re: Text["x=" x] reverses order of terms producing the string: 1.2 x=
Previous by thread:
Re: Where is ShowGraph?
Next by thread:
Re: Plotting vectors on a linear function