Why the loop gain no result?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126061] Why the loop gain no result?
- From: Huafeng Cao <geotom.cao at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 03:10:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I use the' For' loop to solving an equation, such as :
For[i = 1, i < 5, i++, a = i; Solve[a*x^2 - 2 x + 1 == 0, x]].The
'a' in the body must be updated in every loop with the 'i'. But i
cann' t gain the result,Somewhere is disorder? I am confused.
Thinks in advanced!
Prev by Date:
Re: What characters are allowed in mathematica variable names? i.e. how
Next by Date:
Re: Integrating an InterpolatingFunction times another function
Previous by thread:
Re: Deleting expressions containing a certain head, and a plea for Esc-fn-Esc
Next by thread:
Re: Why the loop gain no result?