How to use Jlink to access Mathematica Boolean Functions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126092] How to use Jlink to access Mathematica Boolean Functions
  • From: DCWhatthe <galois at nycap.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:09:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

In Wolfram Workbench, I'm running a Java app that's working ok with the generic import

import com.wolfram.jlink.*;

, and it will execute basic functionality like evaluate, getInteger, etc.  But I can't seem to execute any of Mathematica's Boolean functions.  Can't use BooleanConvert, nor BooleanFunction, nor BooleanMinimize, or any of the related methods.

Does anyone know how to access these?  I'm using createKernelLink().