How to use Jlink to access Mathematica Boolean Functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126092] How to use Jlink to access Mathematica Boolean Functions
- From: DCWhatthe <galois at nycap.rr.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:09:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
In Wolfram Workbench, I'm running a Java app that's working ok with the generic import
, and it will execute basic functionality like evaluate, getInteger, etc. But I can't seem to execute any of Mathematica's Boolean functions. Can't use BooleanConvert, nor BooleanFunction, nor BooleanMinimize, or any of the related methods.
Does anyone know how to access these? I'm using createKernelLink().
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: What characters are allowed in mathematica variable names? i.e. how
Previous by thread:
Re: Understanding patterns
Next by thread:
Re: How to use Jlink to access Mathematica Boolean Functions