different ticks (but relationed)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126117] different ticks (but relationed)
  • From: juan miguel <juanmixp at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 03:53:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

I have been looking for this question, but I have not found the exact
solution. What I want to plot is a graph with frames. In this plot, I
want to plot ticks, but they are not individuals they are inversely
proportional. I think that if I draw a little plot is better

   1/20   3/20   5/20  7/20
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7

That is what i want, the axis below is inversely proportional to the
above, but i dont know hat to draw the above ticks..could you help
me??

Thanks!!