CDF plugin for MediaWiki

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126206] [mg126206] CDF plugin for MediaWiki
  • From: Chris Page <yotogi at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 05:24:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

    A couple of months ago I developed a CDF extension for MediaWiki
that allows uploaded .cdf files to be displayed in wiki pages with a
simple <cdf> tag, or it can be used to display .cdf files from other
servers. After some enquiries about whether such a thing exists during
the CDF workshop today I was persuaded to clean up the code and
release it. The current version is rather beta-ish and it needs some
updating to meet the MediaWiki 'best practice' guidelines for
extensions, but it works for us.

You can find the current version at https://github.com/TheWatcher/wolfram_cdf
along with instructions about installing and using the extension. If
this is useful for you, or you have any questions, please tell me!

chris