2D Gaussian fit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126233] 2D Gaussian fit
- From: zhaol01 at gmail.com
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 05:29:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I fit a spot on an image to a 2D Gaussian function?
I have a Tiff image file, on it there's an almost round spot, e.g. laser profile.
Is there a way in mathematica to 2D Gaussian fit the spot?
Prev by Date:
is there internal variable like $0 in perl?
Next by Date:
Re: FindFit and squared residuals
Previous by thread:
CDF plugin for MediaWiki
Next by thread:
Re: 2D Gaussian fit