Re: FindFit and squared residuals
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126236] Re: FindFit and squared residuals
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 05:30:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 4/25/12 at 12:36 AM, leigh at evry.inserm.fr (leigh pascoe) wrote: >Is there a command to get the sum of the squared residuals after >using FindFit? No. If you want regression statistics such as the sum of the squared residuals as well as many others use either LinearModelFit or NonlinearModelFit. Using FindFit would require you to write a specific function to compute the sum of squared residuals.