Re: is there internal variable like $0 in perl?

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 4:29:15 AM UTC-5, Ted Sariyski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I define a new function myFun in a package aaa` I define a variable
> me="aaa`myFun".
>
> BeginPackage["aaa`"]
> myFun[]:=Module[{..., me="aaa`myFun"},
>
> I wonder Is there an automatic variable, like $0 in perl, which
> internally is assigned "aaa`myFun"?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> --Ted

Any idea why this and a prior question are showing up in the thread "Find all roots with FindRoot"? I'm reading from Google Groups, where this threading is making some of these conversations tricky to follow.

[I don't see this in the groups as I get them back -  Moderator]

Daniel Lichtblau
Wolfram Research