How to draw several contours for one function, while only one contour
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127675] How to draw several contours for one function, while only one contour
- From: loveinla at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 04:24:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suppose I have two implicit functions, say, F(x, y) and G(x, y); both involve a parameter a.
In one Animate, I need:
(1) several contours for function F(x, y) with its Max and Min values;
(2) only one contour for function G(x, y)==0.
(3) because I need to see how they change as parameter a changes, I want to use Animate to generate animation.
Can anybody help? Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
wolfram.com speaks spanish, hot to change it?
Previous by thread:
Re: NDSolve curve - obtain single value from curve at t:=d
Next by thread:
Re: How to draw several contours for one function, while