Re: Confused about Export on a remote kernel

Some extra information:

*  I have not been able to reproduce the Export working, so I must have done something else to get the file to show up in the directory system (maybe I ran it local once?).

* Export of graphics does not seem to work without the FrontEnd.  A quick search on mathematica.stackexchange.com shows several threads on the topic.