Re: SystemModeler Users?

SystemModeler is an implementation of the Modelica language. To become effective with it, what you really need to do is learn Modelica.
I would imagine that there are lots of places to get help that.

I have never used SystemModeler, so perhaps I misunderstand and you have issues specific to that particular Modelica implementation.

Jason Ebaugh