Re: SystemModeler Users?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129231] Re: SystemModeler Users?
- From: jason.ebaugh.info at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:14:24 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
SystemModeler is an implementation of the Modelica language. To become effective with it, what you really need to do is learn Modelica. I would imagine that there are lots of places to get help that. I have never used SystemModeler, so perhaps I misunderstand and you have issues specific to that particular Modelica implementation. Jason Ebaugh On Friday, December 21, 2012 4:37:50 AM UTC-6, Comer Duncan wrote: > Hi, > > > > I bought SystemModeler a while back. I am wondering whether there are SystemModeler users on this general list? I have some questions about how to convert a Berkeley Madonna model to SystemModeler. When I asked Support at Wolfram I was told that I'd have to buy support if my question was coming more than 30 days after the purchase, which it definitely is. So, I am wondering whether anyone has looked into how to relate models in other formats to SystemModeler, since I guess it is ending up that I will need to do the conversion myself. Alas, I am a beginner. > > > > Thanks for your help. Also, I am interested in any ways users out there are using SystemModeler since such information is usually useful to become a better user of this software. > > > > Comer