Search in Documetation center does not work
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129239] Search in Documetation center does not work
- From: michael partensky <partensky at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 01:59:49 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi everyone. I will be teaching in the spring term, and all my notes are
Switching to M9 created some troubles which I have to resolve before the
Windows 7 Ultimate, 64, Mathematica 9.0:
This one is about getting Help.
All my attempts to find anything through the search window in Documentation
center (DC) failed.
Hitting "enter" first freezes the DC window and then closes it.
Yet, I can search by browsing through the menu without problem.
I would appreciate your Help.
Prev by Date:
Re: Terrible unit trouble in Mathematic 9
Next by Date:
Re: SystemModeler Users?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Search in Documetation center does not work