Cursor position on images
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129283] Cursor position on images
- From: "King, Peter R" <peter.king at imperial.ac.uk>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:09:26 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am sure this is straightforward but I cannot quite see how to do this. I have an image (jpg file, but could be any format if that matters). I want to be able to left click on the image and mark the point with a dot of some sort and collect the coordinates of the point (the coordinate system is fairly arbitrary). I then want to be able to repeat this as many times as required and end up with a list of the coordinates of the points clicked on for further manipulation. Clickpane should do the trick but I can't work out how.
Any suggestions, thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with Expand and Modulus in Mathematica 9?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: how to run a shell command in mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: Cursor position on images