Re: Initialization Cells Not Evaluated When Notebook Saved to CDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124776] Re: Initialization Cells Not Evaluated When Notebook Saved to CDF
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:03:21 -0500 (EST)

I really need to review the list of functions that are new in version
8.  I hadn't been aware of the NotebookDynamicExpression function and
related ones.  And the approach that you describe to execute code upon
opening a notebook serves to complement the lack of a "WindowOpen"
event for the NotebookEventActions -> "WindowClose" event.  So this
then begs the question of why there isn't a "WindowOpen" event
defined.  Just curious....

Thanks!
--David