Re: Set page width for Put; or is there a stream associated with Put

Hello,

You can investigate how Put works with Trace:

Trace[x >> "log.txt", TraceInternal -> True]

The output shows that Put is based on OpenWrite.

So what you need is to evaluate

SetOptions[OpenAppend, PageWidth -> Infinity]

HTH,
Alexey

"ezh" <dgolber at aol.com> news:jb2htn$5dl$1 at smc.vnet.net...