are documented RowSpacings and ColumnSpacings for GridBox and Spacings for
Grid.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net

From: jfuite [mailto:jjfuite at gmail.com]

Often, when I use the "Show Expression" capabilities of Mathematica to tweak
the properties of a Cell I have in a notebook, I see the option
GridBoxSpacings.  I think I want to change some of the settings, but I
cannot find documentation anywhere that covers GridBoxSpacings.
Please offer me some advice on what the entries mean after GridBoxSpacings,
and what are the possible settings.  Thanks.