Re: Documentation for GridBoxSpacings
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125014] Re: Documentation for GridBoxSpacings
- From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 06:22:09 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <16930274.140989.1329478908858.JavaMail.root@m06>
GridBoxSpacings is obviously an undocumented internal WRI option. But there are documented RowSpacings and ColumnSpacings for GridBox and Spacings for Grid. David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/index.html From: jfuite [mailto:jjfuite at gmail.com] Often, when I use the "Show Expression" capabilities of Mathematica to tweak the properties of a Cell I have in a notebook, I see the option GridBoxSpacings. I think I want to change some of the settings, but I cannot find documentation anywhere that covers GridBoxSpacings. Please offer me some advice on what the entries mean after GridBoxSpacings, and what are the possible settings. Thanks.