Packages - trivial question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125185] Packages - trivial question
- From: Šerých Jakub <Serych at panska.cz>
- Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:39:51 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I'm sorry for such a trivial question, but what does mean the backapostroph behind the package name, when one wants to get package?
I'm trying to find it in the documentation, but I'm not successfull. Is it the same symbol as it is used for NumberMarks i.e. 0.3333333333333333` for example?
I think, that in the case of packages it means something like "definition space", because for example:
Remove["Global`*"] should remove all the symbol definitions in current session.
But I'm still confused of the little but magic `
Thanks in advance for any enlightenment
Prev by Date:
Re: Importing data from the web
Next by Date:
Manipulate Slider option
Previous by thread:
Re: Probability Distribution Function
Next by thread:
Re: Packages - trivial question