Packages - trivial question

I'm sorry for such a trivial question, but what does mean the backapostroph behind the package name, when one wants to get package?

For example:
<< PhysicalConstants`

I'm trying to find it in the documentation, but I'm not successfull.  Is it the same symbol as it is used for NumberMarks i.e. 0.3333333333333333` for example?

I think, that in the case of packages it means something like "definition space", because for example:
Remove["Global`*"] should remove all the symbol definitions in current session.

But I'm still confused of the little but magic  `

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment

Jakub