- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124097] Re: JordanDecompose
- From: Leslaw Bieniasz <nbbienia at cyf-kr.edu.pl>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 03:14:20 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 6 Jan 2012, danl at wolfram.com wrote:
> Here is a mildly edited comment from the code.
> "This routine uses the method based on matrix presentations.
> It is a more general method than the one used in [...]
> (the latter is faster but does not always work, for derogatory matrices).
What is exactly the reference marked by [...], and is there any
description of your algorithm available anywhere? I believe this
kind of algorithms can't be a proprietary secret of Wolfram?
Prev by Date:
Re: Extension to BinLists Function
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: