Linux uninstall

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124100] Linux uninstall
  • From: Phil Hammond <phil at hammondo.org>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 03:15:24 -0500 (EST)

I've got a single-user license and have migrated to a new machine for
day-to-day operations. Before installing Mathematica 8.0.4 on the new
machine I need to uninstall it from the old one, which become an
"experimental" machine.

Running fedora 15, the gnome 3 no-desktop scheme shows nothing for
uninstall, and I can't find a script anywhere under /usr/.../Wolfram
where Mathematica lives. Anybody know how to do this? I seem to
remember earlier installations made uninstall scripts.

Thanks.
P Hammond