How to simplify this code with variable number of nesting loops?

Considering an array a[i], i=0,1,...,g, where g could be any given
number, and a[0]=1.

    for a[1]=a[0]+1 to 1 do
        for a[2]=a[1]+1 to 3 do
           for a[3]=a[2]+1 to 5 do
              for a[g]=a[g-1]+1 to 2g-1 do
                ###some computations here###

The problem is that everytime we change the value of g, we need to
modify the code, those loops above. So this is not a good code.