solving poisson equation with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124403] solving poisson equation with Mathematica
- From: Farhad Bazyari <farhad.bazyari at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:03:40 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just downloaded Mathematica's trial version.
I have a vector field, vf, in 3D. I need to find a scalar function
f(x,y,z) such that Laplacian of f(x,y,z) equals divergence of vf (the
I need to find f(x,y,z) in the unit cube, and vf is defined in that
can anyone help me with that please?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
torus connections in Riemannian sheet trajectories?
Previous by thread:
Re: log-like symbols?
Next by thread:
Re: solving poisson equation with Mathematica