How to write code for Plotting Polar Coordinates in r and theta ?

Dear All,

 Kindly guide me regarding how to have polar plot in mathematica.

 I have gone through function PolarPlot in virtual book but unable to
get my syntax correctly for the following eqn:

                     r^.=r(1-r^2)

                    \[Theta]^.=1

Please guide.

Regards,