Extracting Information from XBRL Files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127051] Extracting Information from XBRL Files
- From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 04:08:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
This is a long shot, but has anyone used Mathematica to parse XBRL files, such as those accessible from the SEC's (US Securities and Exchange Commission) EDGAR system? XBRL is a tagged format, an offshoot of XML.
Prev by Date:
Re: Default path for opening files
Next by Date:
How to plot this function??
Previous by thread:
Re: Issue understanding the use of Cashflow
Next by thread:
Re: Extracting Information from XBRL Files