Re: Issue understanding the use of Cashflow
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127046] Re: Issue understanding the use of Cashflow
- From: vandel at gmail.com
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 04:07:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
If anyone is looking at this, it seems that the issue has something to do with the way that specifying time as Date is handled. If you use numeric periods everything works out as expected. In:= TimeValue[Cashflow[testCashFlowSpecification[[1 ;; 10]]], 5./1200, 10] TimeValue[Annuity[1342.05, 360 - 9], 5./1200] Out= -247251. Out= 247250. Either I don't understand how to use the date format, which is quite possible, (and there isn't much documentation on it) or there is something wrong with the function...