Export/Save as text + plots/images
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127086] Export/Save as text + plots/images
- From: Dominik Hezel <sendme2000 at me.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 04:50:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have some text, plots and images in a nb. I would like to export (ideal) or save this so I can open this with e.g. Word. However, I only manage to either save text or plots/images, but not both in a same, word processor compatible file. Is there any way to do this?
Thanks for any help!
Prev by Date:
Re: Extracting Information from XBRL Files
Next by Date:
How to export to Excel numbers as text fields?
Previous by thread:
Re: An easier functional way to divide each Column of matrix by a row vector, element-wise?
Next by thread:
Re: Export/Save as text + plots/images