Re: Export/Save as text + plots/images
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127097] Re: Export/Save as text + plots/images
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:16:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <201206290850.EAA13289@smc.vnet.net>
I use a straightforward Copy|Paste to a Word document. AsPlainText in the case of a text cell, and as PDF in the case of a plot or an image.
> Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 04:50:34 -0400
> From: sendme2000 at me.com
> Subject: Export/Save as text + plots/images
> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> I have some text, plots and images in a nb. I would like to export (ideal) or save this so I can open this with e.g. Word. However, I only manage to either save text or plots/images, but not both in a same, word processor compatible file. Is there any way to do this?
> Thanks for any help!
Prev by Date:
Rearranging terms - user-defined
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Export/Save as text + plots/images
Next by thread:
How to export to Excel numbers as text fields?