How to export to Excel numbers as text fields?

Hello,
I have a list containing telephone numbers in the form "+74951234567" and I
wish to export it to Excel without quotes preserving original appearance
with the plus sign. In Excel I can set the cell format to "Text" and then
entering +74951234567 without quotes will not result in converting it to
number. Is it possible to force Export in Mathematica to create Text cells?

Thanks in advance.

Alexey