How to export to Excel numbers as text fields?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127085] How to export to Excel numbers as text fields?
- From: "Alexey Popkov" <lehin.p at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 04:50:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hello, I have a list containing telephone numbers in the form "+74951234567" and I wish to export it to Excel without quotes preserving original appearance with the plus sign. In Excel I can set the cell format to "Text" and then entering +74951234567 without quotes will not result in converting it to number. Is it possible to force Export in Mathematica to create Text cells? Thanks in advance. Alexey