Re: Line Numbers in Files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127104] Re: Line Numbers in Files
- From: afrooz.ansaripour2000 at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:19:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <201202291224.HAA28378@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
You can copy all the commands in word file and then numerate them with the line number option in page layout. I have this warning in my program too. I went to that specific line but I don't know what can I do with that. Any body can help me?