Re: How to rectify the error for NDSolve ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127095] Re: How to rectify the error for NDSolve ?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:15:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
On 6/29/2012 3:54 AM, Rahul Chakraborty wrote: > Dear all, > > Plz let me know as how should i rectify the error: > > NDSolve::dsvar: 5 cannot be used as a variable. > > I tried the suggestion in help using > clear[x], but still my code not giving result. > > Needs suggestion. > Need to see what you wrote --Nasser